All positions currently filled
Feel free to fill out the application and leave your resume in case we need to add to the team in the future.
Communications/Social Media Manager
- You will communicate daily with BetterSax students and community members via social media messaging, the BetterSax Members site, and email.
- You will provide technical support for users on a daily basis.
- You will create engaging social media posts for the community and interact with commenters.
- You will convert existing video content into engaging blog posts which are optimized for search engines.
- You will engage with the BetterSax community on social media and inside the members forums by providing answers, relevant links to existing content, technical support, helpful suggestions and encouragement.
- You will act as a forum moderator in the BetterSax members forums.
- You will be expected to fulfill these tasks on deadline while managing your own schedule.
- This position is part-time.
We are looking for someone who has excellent communication skills and loves interacting with others in a helpful way.
You must be comfortable working with computers and have a reliable high-speed internet connection available at all times.
You will be working remotely and must have an up to date computer capable of professional level work.
You must have advanced musical training and experience teaching music. Woodwind instrumentalists are preferred but it is not a requirement to play the saxophone.
You must be passionate about music and education.
You must be patient, empathetic and have a positive attitude.
You should describe yourself as a problem solver and someone who is quick to learn new skills and systems.
BetterSax is growing fast in an underserved area of online learning. Working with us you will learn invaluable skills, help thousands of people in their journey learning the saxophone and be part of the future of music education.
If you fit the above description and want to be part of a small dynamic team that works at a fast pace. Please attach your resume and fill out the application below entering your last name in all capital letters so we can filter out anyone who hasn’t read the entire description.