BetterSax is looking for an experienced Video Editor for weekly long form YouTube content as well as short form Reels, Shorts and TikTok’s. This position will require someone with knowledge of current YouTube and social media trends as well as a strong musical background, specifically in saxophone.
- Edit videos for the BetterSax YouTube channel, with a focus on creating engaging and visually appealing content.
- Follow clear instructions and incorporate feedback into the editing process.
- Utilize your knowledge of music and the saxophone to enhance content of the videos.
- Understand the YouTube platform and stay updated with the latest trends and editing styles that resonate with YouTube audiences.
- Meet weekly video editing requirements to ensure production deadlines are met.
- Incorporate our style as a brand into the editing style of the videos, maintaining consistency across all content.
- Transform long-form content into engaging 3-4 short-form videos.
- Proven experience as a Video Editor (3-5 years), with a strong portfolio showcasing your editing skills and versatility.
- Proficient in Final Cut Pro.
- Experience editing for a currently active YouTube channel.
- Excellent knowledge of music, written sheet music, music theory, and the saxophone.
- Familiarity with YouTube and a keen understanding of current YouTube trends and editing styles.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to deliver high-quality work under tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal, to effectively collaborate with the team.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
If you are a motivated and talented Video Editor with a passion for saxophone, we would love to hear from you. Only those that meet the requirements above will be considered.