What can we help you with?
All of our lesson videos are hosted by Vimeo.com. Their platform is very reliable. If you are unable to view the videos for some reason try clearing your browser cache and cookies. If that doesn’t work, try viewing the same pages using another browser and/or device.
Some countries block access to video hosting services like Vimeo and YouTube. Contact your ISP if you suspect this is a possibility.
All of our pdf documents have been tested and can be viewed in most browser windows where they will look and respond great. You can even print them out from there. If you are having trouble viewing any of the pdfs, it is probably an issue with the third-party software you are using.
The video player has a volume control in the lower right hand corner. It looks like the bars for a mobile phone signal.
You may have inadvertently turned the volume all the way down.
Look for it and drag the volume up to the right in the video player.
You received your password in an email from Jay Metcalf with the subject [Better Sax] Username/Password.
In 99.9% of cases, login problems are due to the user not entering the credentials correctly.
Please enter this password on the login page using the Copy and Paste method.
Watch the video below explaining exactly how to do this:
Once logged in, you can change your password by selecting Password Reset from the menu on the left of the page.
To recap, the steps for copying and pasting text are:
- Select the text by clicking and dragging across until all the text is highlighted.
- Then go to the menu at the top of the screen and under edit, choose copy. You can also copy text by holding Ctrl and then pressing C (Cmd + C on Mac). A third option is to right-click on the selected text and then choose copy from the pop-up menu.
- Now go to the login page and Paste the password text into the password field. Click inside the password field and then go to the edit menu at the top of the screen and under edit, choose paste. You can also paste text by holding the Ctrl key and pressing V (Cmd + V on Mac). A third option is to right-click inside the password box and select paste from the pop-up menu.
It is good practice, as I’m sure you are aware to use different passwords for every site you login to on the internet. Most browsers will automatically save your passwords for you, so you do not need to remember them.
If you ever forget your password for BetterSax, just click forgot your password? on the login page and a new password will be sent to your email address.
If somehow you still cannot login after following the instructions in the video, contact support by clicking at the bottom of this page.
I have gone to great lengths to make the login process as simple as possible for you. Due to the nature of the internet, this system is as user friendly as it gets.
This is probably a browser caching issue. Try the following steps to fix it.
1. Log out of the members area (on all devices where you are logged in) by clicking Log Out in the left-hand side bar
2. Clear your browser cache. Refer to this page if you are not sure how to do this.
3. Log back in.
Normally, this will solve the issue. In case it doesn’t try the following: